The Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Centers are pleased to offer a wide range of employment services to the business community: and most of them at "no cost," your tax dollars at work!!
Employer Business Services
- Human Resources Consultation including assistance with HR issues, labor market information, and others
- Assistance with Filling Your Job Vacancies with no-charge or low-cost resources including on-site recruitment services and online job resources.
Please call (888) 411-HIRE to contact a local business services representative
- On-the-Job Training Program: Provides wage subsidies to employers in Alameda County via reimbursement and is funded by the Federal Workforce Investment ACT (WIA) and administered by East Bay Works. Learn more about the OJT Program by reading the FAQ.
- Assistance in locating business funding such as small business funding, Welfare-to-Work, and others
- Assistance in locating local business resources including finding
Fremont Chamber and others
In addition, please visit the Business Services site
at EastBay Works to find more resources for your business needs.